I have the closeups of all the cards I showed yesterday with the Twisted Ribbon Technique.
Did YOU play along, too?
Tomorrow I'll share the samples from my friend Cyndi Pratt.
BEFORE I share my samples, I'm wondering if you have an interest in joining my Saturday morning Stampers Club?
We have an opening and have so much fun!
- We meet at my house, 10am every other month–on the 3rd Saturday of odd months. (So next one will be 9/17.)
- You'd take a turn being hostess one of those times.
- You're required to place at least a minimum $25 order each month.
- This group also does a card swap every time.
- Here's more info on my clubs: https://bit.ly/clubsDBS
Let me know if you're interested in joining us!!
Here's the one I actually made during my Live!:
SPECIFIC MEASUREMENTS for MY card:
- Pear Pizzazz: 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored at 4 ¼”
- Daffodil Delight: 2 ¼” x 5 ½”
- Basic White cs: 2” x 5 ½” AND 2 1/4" x 3 3/4"
- DSP #1 (7 pcs): ½” x 3” (Tip: choose coordinating DSP that has a smaller design that can be seen in a ½” strip as opposed to something like the large plaid in the Cottage Gingham DSP.)
- DSP #2 (7 pcs): ½” x 3”
Here are the other samples I made:
Here are some of the main products for these samples:
These are the newest options for SAB FREEBIES:
Here's what's still available from the original options:
Have a wonderful day!!