Happy Live! Day!!!
ARE YOU READY TO STAMP WITH ME???
Today on my Live! I showed the Twisted Ribbon Technique!
It makes some pretty cool cards!!
So if you wanna stamp with me and learn this technique, check out this full list of supplies/measurements you need prepped:
I chose to use the Wonderful World bundle (SAB) again, but I have samples with several other stamps and DSP.
If you make a Twisted Ribbon card with me, share it on my Dazzled By Stamping Facebook group and eventually find more samples with it there–from me AND my customers: https://bit.ly/3naL9ml
My Live! winners from last week were Jamie Rose, Marcia Hill and Deanna Edwards. Congrats girls!!!
- Sale-a-Bration is going on through the end of August–BUT the Hippo Dies won't last that long. Get them NOW with a $50 order. https://bit.ly/shopwithSTEPH
- We'll be opening up registration for our 1-Day Retreat (October 29) in a couple weeks! GET READY!! Are you on my mailing list to receive an invitation? Click here: https://conta.cc/3fbU4AQ
SPECIFIC MEASUREMENTS for MY card:
- Pear Pizzazz: 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored at 4 ¼”
- Daffodil Delight: 2 ¼” x 5 ½”
- Basic White cs: 2” x 5 ½” AND 2 1/4" x 3 3/4"
- DSP #1 (7 pcs): ½” x 3” (Tip: choose coordinating DSP that has a smaller design that can be seen in a ½” strip as opposed to something like the large plaid in the Cottage Gingham DSP.)
- DSP #2 (7 pcs): ½” x 3”
Have a fabulous day!!!