The Broadway Birthday bundle is so much fun!!
I used 2 different thinlits here–"Wish" and the diamonds.
The diamonds are a strip of 9; I just positioned it to use only 3 of them.
I have a couple quick tips for "Wish."
- definitely use the Multi-Purpose Adhesive sheets. LOVE THEM!
- center your thinlit on your cardstock (black, in my sample) so you can use the negative piece for a design, too
To position your cut letters [it's 3 separate pieces]:
- take the adhesive backing off the letters
- put the negative space down onto your project
- fit the letters back into their cutouts on the negative piece
- pull the negative space away again
Here's all I used:
Can't wait to use this bundle with you at my Open House tomorrow!
Happy day to you!