Before I show you a swap I know many of your (and your daughters) are gonna love, I need to remind you of a couple things…
Remember if you've checked out the Retiring Lists…ALL BUNDLES will retire, because Stampin' Up! UNBUNDLES everything going from one annual catalog the next.
However, that doesn't necessarily mean the stamps and the [framelits/thinlits/punch] are gone.
Some will definitely still be available; they just won't be discounted 10% as a bundle.
Look carefully. 🙂
I have a couple classes coming up soon, and one of them has an RSVP deadline by Monday!
- Moms, Dad, Grad, Brides & Babies Stamp-a-Stack, Thursday, April 26, 7pm (RSVP by Monday, 4/16)
- 15 cards (3 each of 5 designs), $30 class fee or $50 order:
- Mother's Day–or at least a feminine design
- Father's Day–or at least a masculine design
- Wedding or anniversary
- Craft the Night Away!, Saturday, May 5, 6pm-midnight (RSVP by Wednesday, 5/2)
- It's such a fun, relaxing, BIG BLOCK OF TIME to work on any project of your choice!
- $5 class fee gets you half a table of space
- Bring your own: project, snacks, non-alcoholic beverage
- Mommy & Me Class (Mother's Day theme), Saturday, May 12, 10am-11:30am (RSVP by Wednesday, 5/9)
- $20 class fee covers you and your (son/daughter, grandchild…) Click RSVP above for more details.
- Only 2 M&M spots left (4 people total), so sign up soon!
If you have any questions about these classes, let me know!!
Ok, now I'll share the magical swap I received.
Ok, I'm no mermaid lover, but this is fabulous!!
Can you see the Seaside embossing behind her, too?
NEED TO KNOW: This Magical Day stamp set is retiring!
Actually the whole suite is…
So get it now if you want it!
Have a magical day!! 😉