Ok how many of you have subscribed to my newsletter (that I'm having such a hard time keeping up on! :/ )???
Do you remember my #1 (of Top 5) Tip for making fabulous hand stamped creations?? (This list is sent to you once you sign up for my newsletter.)
#1 Tip: Don't be afraid to copy others' work!!
It's the best way to learn–and increase your skills.
We stampers affectionately call this CASEing:
Copy And Share Everything 🙂
Well, I certainly did that on this stamp camp project we made a couple weeks ago:
You KNOW I don't like to color.
But who can resist this cute little snow angel????
I originally found her on Pinterest from Michelle Zindorf.
So here's how we made the angel wings:
- Stamp the Eskimo angel on a separate piece of white cardstock & punch out (all from the Cookie Cutter Christmas bundle); color as desired.
- Trace the punch out lightly with a pencil onto the white cs that will be placed on your card.
- Ink up the flat side of a small wedge (1/8 of it?) of Stampin' Sponge.
- Place it on the [arm or leg] of the traced image with the wide end just past the end of the [arm].
- "Swipe" back and forth to show movement; repeat for all arms/legs.
- Erase the pencil or make sure it's covered with your colored Eskimo angel.
This bundle is so much fun to use. (We also used another favorite: Totally Trees.)
If you still haven't ordered yours, DO IT NOW!!! 🙂
You can order online ANYTIME! ⇐⇐ Click here!
Ok, I'll be back tomorrow with a few samples for my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack.
It will be so easy and fun!
You have til this Saturday, 11/19, to sign up!
Have a wonderful day!!
Remember, if you can fall in love with a project, you can learn to create it! Here to help you channel your inner Creative Genius…
LIKE me on Facebook.
Follow me on Pinterest.
Subscribe to my FREE newsletter, and receive my "5 Tips for Making Fabulous Hand-Stamped Creations."