Hello!! Happy Monday!!
I'm checking in today with a little info and a project I CASE'd from a swap and used for a non-conventional Valentine card….
FIRST, Stampin' Up! has confirmed there WILL be a COLOR REFRESH with this year's new annual catalog.
That means some colors will be changing–besides the normal In Color turnover.
What we DO know:
- At least 2 former In Colors are COMING BACK–Pretty Peacock and Lost Lagoon.
- [Unless SU! intends to keep any in the CORE Collection–Brights, Neutrals, etc] the 2021-2023 In Colors are retiring BY 4/30/23. (Polished Pink, Pale Papaya, Fresh Freesia, Soft Succulent & Evening Evergreen)
- March 29 we will have access to the Last Chance List for the current Mini Catalog and Annual Catalog.
- After that, none of the retiring colors (or anything retiring for that matter) will be restocked by SU! (not cardstock, ink pads or ink refills) and some items WILL run out before the end of the current catalog period.
What we DON'T know yet:
- How MANY or WHICH colors are retiring or even which colors may be RETURNING
So–as we're approaching this transition period, DON'T WAIT to order your favorites or those items you still want from either catalog!!
With that in mind, I wanted to share this card we made at club back in January.
This Country Floral Lane DSP is adorable–and DSP NEVER carries forward with a new catalog.
I think I can only remember 1 exception to that in my 21 years as a demo!!
These bicycles are everything!! ♥
Oh this ribbon will be retiring, too, cuz it's in all the older In Colors.
And I just remembered this greeting is from Thanks a Bunch (the SAB Carrot set.)
Here are a couple more cards I made using the Country Floral Lane DSP I've shared before:
Basic Products used:
Don't forget to check out the new ONLINE EXCLUSIVE PRODUCTS here: https://bit.ly/stephOLE
Here's my host code for this month:
Have an amazing day!!