Have you seen an easel card before?
It was easy to make!
I'll tell you how in a sec.
But can we talk about how beautiful this Soft Sea Foam color is???
I love it.
I used the Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon.
Smoky Slate combo + Color Lifter.
Stampin' Blends make me look like I can color.
I'm somewhat falling in love with this rhino.
Ok–back to the easel card.
You can make them any size you'd like.
- a full card, scored in half WITH the top half scored in half, too
- an additional piece of cardstock, the size of the card front
- some part of your design popped on the inside of the card base to prop the easel
- a piece of cardstock 4 1/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2" and 2 3/4" (but you could make a 4" square card with a 4" x 8" pc, scored at 4" and 2"…or any number of possibilities)
- my additional pc was 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (the second example would be a 4" x 4" pc)
- Tailored Tag Punch piece popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals (you could also just use an embellishment to prop it for display)
If you can't tell in my second pic, the second score line is creased toward the INSIDE of the card.
I used Tear & Tape on the front of the tucked in section.
The BOTTOM of the card front is attached to the Tear & Tape.
When it's NOT propped up, the card just looks like a normal card.
The card front is completely designed.
Here's the complete list of products I used:
Hey–we're 2 days from our Craft the Night Away! 6pm-midnight
Have a wonderful day!!