…plus MORE Paper Pumpkin announcements below:
HEADS UP for anyone who fell in love with the Back in Plaid Paper Pumpkin Kit….
This full kit will be available to order (only to Paper Pumpkin subscribers)–while supplies last–starting tomorrow, 2/28.
As long as you're a subscriber, you'll be able to add that kit to any order.
No refill kits are available.
Here's the Back in Plaid video:
Here are a few more announcements regarding Paper Pumpkin…
1) I found out when I went looking for a simple pic of the Back in Plaid kit that you can go to the Paper Pumpkin website and print a [dvd] stamp case insert for the sets!! If you've seen kit contents, you know the sets are all photopolymer and simply come on the cello sheets–not in cases.
2) March 2018 is the 5 year anniversary of Paper Pumpkin! Subscribe by March 10 to receive the anniversary kit with specially designed box and free gift inside! The free gift:
- complements the kit, but is not required to complete the kit
- is exclusive to the March Paper Pumpkin kit and cannot be found anywhere else
- is a crafting product with a wide range of use that can be used on a variety of papercrafting projects
- holds an approximate retail value of $6-$8 compared to similar SU! products
3) NOW is the perfect time to try out Paper Pumpkin!! One of your options is a prepaid subscription. If you order at least a 3-month subscription during Sale-a-Bration, this qualifies you for a FREE SAB item! [s/h is paid on the free item(s) unless it's being added to an order that already has shipping included]
While I'm sharing all things Paper Pumpkin, I'll also share the kit I just received last week.
I still need to put it together, but it's kind of adorable. 🙂
I'll be back tomorrow with projects I've been sharing this month at my events.
Have an amazing rest of your day!!