This is one of my favorite Christmas cards I've made this year.
We made it in my clubs last month–and it has SO MANY of my favorite things on it!!!
I am IN LOVE with Champagne Foil!!
And I've been using the tiny little Merry Christmas from Seasonal Chums a lot. 🙂
By the way, before I give you the supplies list, ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING A CLUB???
Do you have a friend that would like to join us, too??
I have a Stampers Club that's been going on for quite awhile that needs re-filling. 🙂
A few of my peeps can't commit this year.
- We meet every 2nd Tuesday in odd months (January, March, etc) and are restarting in January.
- You get a turn being hostess (and earning benefits) and are committing to ordering a minimum of $25 each time to guarantee benefits.
- We meet at my house, and everything gets shipped here, too–unless you place an online order and have it shipped direct.
- Click here to check out my Stampers Club page.
- OH–another great perk is an invitation to my Annual Hostess Appreciation Party! It's fabulous!!
- Let me know soon if you have an interest please!
Ok, here's all the supplies for my card:
(click on any item to go right to my online store!)
Have an amazing day!!