I'm SO EXCITED for the new catalog that will be coming out!!
(It will not go "live" until Monday, June 2.)
I have details to share–AND an exciting opportunity for you.
1) I can and will order new catalogs on May 1. They should arrive within approx 1 week. You may pick them up when I've announced they're here!
- If you're in a club, I already have you on my list to receive one.
- If you've hostessed a workshop with me or met regularly with me in the last year, you're on my list.
- If you' don't think either one of those are you, and you would like one, let me know–BY APRIL 30.
2) The "retired list" will be published Monday, April 21. I will put it here on my blog that day.
- June 2 is the first day you can order from the NEW catalog.
- June 4 is the last day you can order retiring products (while supplies last.)
First of all, let me remind you that I'm going to a New Catalog Premiere with Stampin' Up! on April 28.
- I will come home with ONE (1) catalog of my own (3 days before I can even ORDER them!) WOO-HOO!!!!!
- I get a SWAG bag! That means I will also come home with new product of some kind. I have no idea how much or what kind. Stamps? Accessories? New In Colors?! I don't know!!! But I can't wait to get it!!
This is where the exciting opportunity comes in….
I want to share this with YOU!
The catalog preview AND the product–I will have at least a couple projects to make.
But 75 or 30 or even 10 of us can't all share 1 catalog all at once.
And I'm preeeetty sure I wouldn't have enough new product for that many either.
SO–I'm opening up the opportunity to 3 LUCKY PEOPLE.
AND there will be 4 WAYS to win a spot.
Event Details: New Catalog Preview
Thursday, May 1, 7pm, my home, no class fee
Contest Deadline: Monday, April 21, 11:59pm Eastern time
How you can win:
1) Comment at the bottom of this blogpost. Tell me about your new catalog experience….Do you have a ritual? Do you start writing your wish list right away or do you have to look through it once or twice first? Do you usually end up with more stamp sets or accessories? Word sets or "standard" ones? You share whatever your new catalog experience is. (Only 1 comment counts for a random drawing. And you only have a 2 week window. Comments automatically close after that.)
2) On facebook, share my Dazzled By Stamping business page–on YOUR personal timeline and/or your business page. You can do this daily if you'd like. Share a post or just share the page. Each share counts, but you'll have to comment that you [shared] on this fb post each time you do to get credit for each one. CHANGE: I highlighted this post on my business page, so it's in line with the dates, but it is double-width.
3) "Like" my facebook business page–not just a post but the page. This is a bonus for "new" people. There's nothing more you need to do for this method. I'll receive a notification when you "like" it.
The 3 above methods of entering the contest will result in a random drawing from all the entries for 2 of the available event spots.
Do you prefer to BUY your way into the event?!
Well, I have one more method.
(And you can thank my club from last night for this idea. I gave them a "preview of my thoughts" and they had their own ideas–which I LOVED!! Thanks Kathy, Courtney, Diane, Mary, Judy, Ann & Jessica, for your great ideas!!)
4) Bid on the 3rd spot through my facebook auction. The highest bid will be donated to Belay Youth Ministry (by the bidder), and the bidder will win the last spot at the event. I will have a separate post on my Dazzled By Stamping facebook page. (CHANGE: I pinned the auction to the top so it can be easily found.) Comment on the post with a dollar amount you want to bid. If there are any questions, the timing deadline on bidding will be based on Facebook time.
NOTE: Even if you don't have a facebook page, you can still visit www.facebook.com/DazzledByStamping to see any of my posts and the bids. You just can't comment/bid.
The random drawing will take place Tuesday, 4/22. Winners will be announced at that time. The winning bidder should bring a check for Belay Youth Ministry to the Catalog Preview.
If you have any questions about any of these methods of entries, let me know.
Have a great day!!
Remember, if you can fall in love with a project, you can learn to create it! Here to help you channel your inner Creative Genius…
LIKE me on Facebook.
Follow me on Pinterest.
Subscribe to my FREE newsletter, and receive my "5 Tips for Making Fabulous Hand-Stamped Creations."