Happy Thursday peeps!!
I just realized I need to communicate with you…there are a few SAB items no longer available:
However, there are MANY more to choose from!!! Woohoo!!
Hey–I DO have one quick tip for you, though….
If you REALLY want the ribbon as a freebie, my understanding is there is another small supply coming around March 4, but it's ALSO filling a few back orders that SU! allowed.
Here's what you can do for a chance at the ribbon:
- login to your online ordering account with me (or set one up first, if you don't have one)
- enter at least $50 of product to qualify for a SAB item
- enter the ribbon item #149623 as your SAB choice
- a message will pop up that the item is no longer available…"would you like to receive an email when the item becomes available?"
- click yes, and you'll get the email when it's back in stock
- you do NOT need to checkout/complete the order for this notification to work, but feel free to do so if you'd like; just choose a different SAB item for this order
- WHEN YOU GET THE EMAIL SAYING IT'S BACK IN STOCK, ORDER IMMEDIATELY. You WILL have to order at least $50 at this point to be able to choose this item.
GOOD LUCK!!! I know it's GORGEOUS–and perfectly coordinated with other favorite items in the Occasions Catalog!
Ok, today I have my Facebook Live! from yesterday for you!
It's FULL of basic tips and tricks–AND a couple EASY techniques and very simple cards!
(MUCH about the Stampin' Trimmer)
Here are the closeups from my Live!:
Have a FABULOUS day!!!
Tomorrow I'll be sharing some of the Happy Mail I got recently. 🙂