I hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving yesterday!
I am so blessed–and so thankful for all God has given me!
BEFORE I share my favorite recent card with you, I have to tell you changes are coming up in the Online Extravaganza….
- If you want any of the deals currently happening, get them by Sunday; they go away on Monday, BECAUSE…….
- Monday, 11/27, is FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!! This sale goes from 12:00am (so like Sunday night) thru 11:59pm Mountain Time, Monday, 11/27. Order here.
- Remember to apply hostess code ZTBYEARJ to your shopping bag (thru 11/30) to receive free Foil Snowflakes from me with a $50 order.
I meant to share this pic yesterday, but I was too tired to give it the attention it deserved. 😉
HOW BOUT THIS GUY????
I completely copied this hedgehog from probably several people online; no idea from whom I originally saw it.
It uses the beloved Painted Harvest set!
If you didn't ALREADY need this set, I'm not sure how you can live without it now! 😉
Ok, it's really easy to make him!
- Stamp the face [center of the flower] in a light color. (I stamped off Crumb Cake and then stamped in the center of my white piece.)
- Tuck the white piece under a piece of scrap–up to the "chin".
- Stamp the base of the flower in a medium color. (non-stamped off Crumb Cake)
- Stamp the detail of the flower in a dark color. (Chocolate Chip)
- Draw the face or use one from Foxy Friends.
- Draw the grass or use from Sheltering Tree or some other set.
Here's all you need:
Enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend!