I have SEVERAL things for you today!!
First of all, I wanna share this card with you….
I've shown a similar one in different colors, and I just adore this color combo!!
Soft Sky, So Saffron, Wisteria Wonder (I STILL try to call this color Almost Amethyst!! I was trying to think if I had the right color while I was typing it and realized I had to delete the whole thing!)
Celebrate Today is the set…if you couldn't recognize it by now. 🙂
1) Today and tomorrow left for FREE SHIPPING!! Don't miss out!
2) The Retired List will be posted Tuesday, April 21!! (Any accessories will be available while supplies last; so think ahead for things like the retiring In Colors–Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slushie–especially ink refills and cardstock)
3) That means new catalogs are on the horizon!! (YES, CONNIE, I KNOW YOU WANT ONE!! *Ü*) They'll be available toward the end of May…live on June 3. If you're in a club of mine, I'll already have you on my RESERVED list for one. If you're not in a club but would like one, just let me know. They're FREE from me! 🙂
4) New Class: Occasions Stamp-a-Stack, Thursday, April 30, 7pm….making Mother's Day (or feminine), Father's Day (or masculine), Graduation, Bridal (or anniversary) and Baby cards!! Click HERE for details or to RSVP!
5) New Catalog Open House will be Friday, June 19, 6:30-8:30pm. Mark your calendars, and I'll have more details later!
6) And last but not least I just found out the Butterflies Thinlits are now expected to be in April 15, rather than yesterday. :/ I'll keep you updated.
Have a great day!
Make some sunshine of your own, since there's none out there today! 😀
Remember, if you can fall in love with a project, you can learn to create it! Here to help you channel your inner Creative Genius…
LIKE me on Facebook.
Follow me on Pinterest.
Subscribe to my FREE newsletter, and receive my "5 Tips for Making Fabulous Hand-Stamped Creations."