Share! And use BOTH!!!
Mixed metals is a trending thing right now.
And I have to admit I had to convince myself to give it a try.
When I first started buying, I went all silver.
Then I decided to go for GOLD!!
except for the fact that I accidentally ordered myself another pack of Silver Designer Vellum instead of the gold 🙁
I kinda like my mixed metal results, though. Here's another one:
I used Vanilla as the base of the first and White as the base of this one.
SO–I have an offer for you–actually 3 offers….
3 different Product Shares Bundles from the Occasions Catalog….
I've not done one in quite awhile. But the mixed metals got me thinking.
Product sharing allows you to purchase a larger variety of products at a lower cost.
It's a great way to "test" the waters to find your favorites.
Then later, you can order your favorites outright!
So here are the Product Shares I'm offering:
Metallics Share Bundle
- 6 pcs 6×6 Fancy Foil Designer Gold Vellum, 2 from each design
- 6 pcs 6×6 Fancy Foil Designer Silver Vellum, 2 from each design
- 2 pcs 6×6 Gold Foil Sheets
- 2 pcs 6×6 Silver Foil Sheets
- 2 yds Gold Sequin Trim
- 2 yds Silver 1/8" Ribbon
- 2 yds Gold Baker's Twine
- 2 yds Silver Baker's Twine
- 4 Mini Metallic Clothespins (2 each Gold & Silver)
- **purchasing each individually would cost over $50 total + s/h & tax
Designer Series Paper (DSP) Share Bundle
- 48 pcs 6×6 DSP (2 each of 6 designs from the 4 packs of DSP: Retro Fresh, Watercolor Wonder, High Tide, Kaleidoscope)
- 12 pcs 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 Fresh Prints DSP (1 of each design)
- 5 Watercolor Wonder Designer Notecards & Envelopes (1 of each design)
- **purchasing each individually would cost over $60 + s/h & tax
New Ribbons Share Bundle
2 yds each:
- Natural 5/8" Chevron Ribbon
- Pacific Point 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
- Summer Starfruit 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
- **purchasing each individually would cost around $25 + s/h & tax
You can purchase one or all of the bundles (or multiples of them.) If you're interested, call; email; or text me.
- If you'd like your bundle mailed, it's $3 for 1 bundle; $6 for 2 or 3 bundles. Otherwise, you may pick them up free.
- You can use your credit card on file, Paypal or I can wait for a check.
- Please allow 2 weeks once a share is filled (I will email you) to allow me time to order, receive, cut and divide bundles.
If you have questions, let me know!!
Have a wonderful weekend!! And stay SAFE!!!
Remember, if you can fall in love with a project, you can learn to create it! Here to help you channel your inner Creative Genius…
LIKE me on Facebook.
Follow me on Pinterest.
Subscribe to my FREE newsletter, and receive my "5 Tips for Making Fabulous Hand-Stamped Creations."