Visit me at the Anchor Point Christian School Spring Expo!
36th Street SW, Wyoming,
Saturday, April 13, 9am-3pm
5 Reasons to shop the Spring Expo:
1. Elizabeth and I will be there with smiles on!
3. We'll have a couple cash-n-carry items for you to buy–including several versions of these adorable fridge magnets.
4. You can see a bunch of the new product lines:
- This and That product line and journal (available now through April 30–coming in the new catalog)
- Spring Surprise Bundle (You can still sign up for the class that day!)
5. You can meet other vendors that sell some of the things you love–or maybe even find new vendors that meet needs you didn't even know you had!
Here are some of the other vendors besides me, Stephanie Flath, Stampin' Up!: Mary
Kay, Watkins, Thirty-One
Owl, Paparazzi, Avon, Scentsy, Tastefully
by Kate, Grace Adele, Blessings
Unlimited, Silpada, Pampered
This is a fundraiser for Anchor Point Christian Elementary School.
There is a $1 entrance fee; 12 and under are free
$1 raffle tickets for
give-a-ways every half-hour
10% of my sales will also benefit the school.
Elizabeth and I hope to see you there!
(I have another crop night/fundraising event to share with you later this week….Still discussing the details….Can't wait to share!)
if you can fall in love with a project, you can learn to
create it! Here to help you channel your inner Creative
Have a great week!
LIKE me on Facebook.
Follow me on Pinterest.
Subscribe to my FREE newsletter, and receive my "5 Tips for Making Fabulous Hand-Stamped Creations."