I started this post before I left for my trip and just couldn't get to it.
(But I got my taxes done before I left!!!! Kinda required for Tyler and college funding–BY March 1.)
Now I have another reason to share it with you (part 2) that's so exciting!!
Back in January at our Leadership Seminar, Stampin' Up! shared the arrival of the HOSTESS CODE—the so very longed-for option (code) to add orders (to be shipped to a separate location) to upcoming workshops and club orders that would be placed.
THAT received a standing ovation at Leadership! And I'm so excited, too!!
It opens up SO MANY possibilities!
Online orders can be placed up to 30 days in advance of an event that will take place–AND COUNT TOWARD THAT EVENT (giving the hostess credit)–as long as you use the hostess code applied to the event!
- All online orders ship to each individual customer (minimum shipping applies)–immediately, not just when the event is closed.
- This makes outside orders–especially from friends out of town–easy to include with your workshop.
- This could also be a great way to hostess a book party!! Think of all the people you could include!! (At least one order–for example, the hostess–HAS to be closed by me, the demonstrator and NOT be an online order.)
- The hostess code could be another way to place your order for a club that you can't attend–as long as you do it ahead of time. (Just ask me for the code.)
- You could apply purchases of digital downloads OR CLEARANCE RACK ITEMS to your club, too.
- OR it could be a way to take advantage of a promotion before it ends even if the event isn't happening until after it ends. (Think Sale-a-Bration, Valentine's specials ending before your club, the retired list in May when your club is in June……….)
- Or maybe you're just impatient or have a special project going on and need your stuff RIGHT AWAY (before your club or workshop)!!
No problem! A hostess code can make it all count for your event as long as it's within 30 days. (Keep in mind minimum shipping applies online–$6.95 or 10%, whichever is greater.)
Again–SO MANY possibilities!!!!
Well, I have another one, too….
Stampin' Up! just released a new online class, "The Basics". It's actually really cool–so informative for both beginners and seasoned stampers alike.
The class has 6 sections of teaching–watercoloring, use of the Stamp-a-ma-jig, masking and Big Shot use are a few.
Some of the lessons are great reminders; others are something brand new that I've not tried or learned before.
Each section has step-by-step instructions, a supplies list, and I believe 6 samples. (No supplies are included.) A few of them also include a video technique.
It's a great resource–even for me!
The cost is $14.95 (item #133385), and since there are no supplies included, there is no shipping charge…unless you add products to that order. Then shipping applies to the products.
So here's the cool thing….You could order this class online (no shipping) AND have it count toward your club or a workshop you're going to attend AND get it NOW!
I love that!!!!
With that in mind, I opened up hostess codes for all my clubs & workshops for the rest of the month. I'll be emailing my clubs later with your codes, so you can take advantage if you'd like!
Keep in mind though, it IS an item that would count toward receiving free SAB items, too, IF you order $50 all at one time/in one order.
Remember, as long as you enter the code (bottom left in the online order screen), it will count toward your club–for your hostess and your club commitment.
As always, if you have questions, JUST ASK ME!! *Ü*
I'll be back later with more to share! Have a great day!
if you can fall in love with a project, you can learn to
create it! Here to help you channel your inner Creative
LIKE me on Facebook.
Follow me on Pinterest.
Subscribe to my FREE (bi-)weekly newsletter, and receive my "5 Tips for Making Fabulous Hand-Stamped Creations."